Three weeks after partnering with SGS company specializes in the certification and implementation of a new safety and welfare protocol), Palladium Hotel Group has partnered with Materh, a risk management company to offer the medical coverage from InterMundial with support of Europ Assistance a French Company for insurance for all their guest staying in their property.
By providing the medical insurance, Palladium Hotel Group has committed to guests’ safety and wellness and ensure that their hotels and resorts are safe for all travelers.
Palladium Hotel Group properties in the Americas has informed that all the guest staying in there any property will be provided with free medical insurance for any incidents directly related to COVID-19 that may arise during their stay. This includes expenses for any illness arising during stays, medical transfer of patients, the extension of stays, and more.
Ms. Pilar Arizmendi-Stewart, VP of Sales and Marketing for Palladium Hotel Group said “Our guests’ safety and confidence in travel prompted us to launch this new initiative following our announcement of Palladium Hotel Group’s improved health and safety protocols, we wanted to continue innovating and providing tangible ways for our guests to have a worry-free vacation. We are taking every measure possible to take care of our guests and continue fostering confidence in travel,”
Palladium Hotel Properties that are included in the insurance offer are:
- Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres Resort & Spa
- TRS Coral Hotel and Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa in Mexico
- Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa in Jamaica
- Dominican Fiesta Hotel & Casino
- Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino
- Grand Palladium Bávaro Suites Resort & Spa
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa
- TRS Turquesa Hotel
- TRS Cap Cana Hotel in the Dominican Republic.